Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Friend Named Sam

HI everyone! :D
I have created a new blog to present some stories I plan on doing where I take well known classics and put a SP Blogland spin on them.The first up will be The Three Musketeers.
Before I tell you more about that I want to take a moment to thank Sam for the WONDERFUL EPIC design he created for my blog. I am so happy and grateful that he took the time to help me out. (and so quickly too) :D


THANK YOU SAM FOR CREATING A BEAUTIFUL BLOG FOR ME! It's PERFECT!
*hands Sam a million cupcakes (that never rot teeth or causes weight gain) and hugs*

I have always loved the designs Sam comes up with and am honored and privileged now to have a BLOG designed by him.
That boy as TALENT! :D

I will have the first part of The Three Musketeers by tomorrow, Tuesday at the latest.
Thans you all.

1 comment:

  1. Love the design. This blog is awesome :D

    Can't wait to read your stories. They will be epica.

    ReplyDelete